Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jello/Water Balloon Prank on Elizabeth

Finally another prank! This was a super fun prank , mainly because it involved torturing Elizabeth and frankly who doesn't like to do that?!? It was interesting trying to brainstorm what exactly we were going to be putting into the balloons. I think Matt was throwing out ideas like drugs, some kind of tear gas and even pee. The ideas he was throwing out were pretty interesting but there was no way in hell we were going to attempt to get any of that into the balloons. (haha) (Can I get an ohh hell no on that one) We then decided on jello. I was actually a little nervous about this prank because I wasn't sure how she would take getting jello all over her suit. (Haha you were nervous, I figured we would both just get fired Toni!) Finally, Stacy and I decided we were doing it and of course decided at the last minute. We were nice enough though to use yellow jello to try to keep it from staining her clothes. Here is a picture of the balloons:















This is me explaining what the prank will be:



This is Stacy explaining our setback and our solution to the issue:


This video is of Stacy blowing the jello in the balloons:


Just a picture of Stacy doing all the hard work(look at the vein starting to pop out in her head) Yeah I ended up doing the difficult part while Toni just stood and video taped. Go figure! The worst part was trying to create a seal tight enough so when I blew into the balloon it would actually expand instead of just filling up and stopping. We tried to use the facet, but instead cut up a water bottle to use like a funnel because the speed of my air was a lot faster than the speed of the water coming from the faucet alone. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to do it ( I think we googled other people who had tried a similiar experiment) I remember we used a funnel at one point. Toni so generously gave me a funnel that had been used for gas so I am pretty sure I accidentally blew up a few balloons with gas residue on them. Yuck!:















Showing off our awesome jello balloons the next morning after they have set:



Just showing our water balloons. That huge one was a pain to fill up. You have to support the balloon and also hold your hands on the faucet to make sure it doesn't slip off while filling it. For anyone who knows me then you know that I have extremely small hands and that balloon went from my finger tip to the middle of my arm. So for me with tiny hands it was super hard to told while filling it. It did explode on me at one point and the water sprayed ALLLLLLL over me. I am not joking when I say I was SOAKED!!


It begins... this is extremely, extremely shaky at the beginning until Becki figured out how to operate the camcorder. It's super funny to hear her laughing in the background as well. Becki learned about the plan at the very last minute, I mean we are talking seconds before the plan was falling into place Becki was thrown the camcorder and told to watch for the fun. Our maintanence man John is known at our property as quite the talker, so during lunch Toni and I sat with him alone at a table and asked him if could figure out a way to distract Elizabeth so we could get her back turned long enough to get the balloons out of the bag we had hid them in so when she turned around we were ready to throw. The bag of balloons had been carefully brought to the back parking lot by Matt via Toni's car and had been placed discretely underneath the picnic table out there. Elizabeth announced that the actual water balloon game was about to begin and that's when John told her he needed to tell her about something. We have this retention pond that holds water in the back of the hotel and John decided right then he needed to take her closer to it because he needed some information about it. John reported later that Elizabeth had given him his look like "Not now John" and had even asked him if Becki could help him out. He had told her no and at this point everyone was ready with their balloons and Elizabeth was trying to turn around to see what was going on. John said his last words to her before she got drenched was "Well Elizabeth, there comes a time in every person's life and your time is now". John was such a good sport for helping us out, his talking skills came in perfectly at just the right time!


As you could tell we were having some issues with the jello balloons. They were actually just bouncing off Elizabeth then just bouncing on the ground. We had to actually break it with our nails over her head in order for it to break (that was a pain). The video you just experienced is by far my favorite. My favorite line of all is when Elizabeth repeats herself (because the camera missed it the first time) and yells "Okay so if everyone wants to grab a colored balloon". It reminds me of a middle school principal who just broke up a food fight EVERY TIME!

You can see the jello splatting out of this one but it missed Elizabeth and hit the ground. (Good one Matthew Ryan but he did nail her with the BIG balloon)!



Matt gets DRENCHED and it was caught on video!!!


Shay takes a couple of balloons on her head here and at the end you will hear the EVIL Stacy who was SUPPOSE to be my partner in crime but instead was trying to set me up. She was asking for the camera at the end and later I found out they were trying to get me so they didn't want me to have my camcorder. For the record I didn't fall for it!!! Yeah yeah yeah, remember I had been there earlier in the day and had gotten soaked by John, it was only fair for you to get some water on you, or at least try.


Okay so only 1 person was suppose to be soaked in this whole deal and that was Elizabeth but somehow this started flipping on each other and multiple people ended up getting soaked.


This next one is AWESOME. Super funny! Seriously Stacy how can you not break a little tiny balloon?!? This one is a must watch because it's fun to watch someone try super hard to break a balloon and it just not work! But no worries leave it to Drew to come through in the end. I'm surprised John didn't end up with some bruises.Oh and listen closely, I love Shays comment when she goes, "She's the hulk"!!! (lol) For the record I was just making it LOOK like I couldn't break the balloon, I thought it would make for a funny video... okay I know no one is falling for that, but John was a good sport. He really did drench me earlier before the party even started so he deserved it a little.

This one shows us plotting to throw Elizabeth's shoes in the pool but little did we know everyone else had a different plan. =O


Can't believe we missed this but at least it really did get recreated later!


Just because we missed Elizabeth going in the pool doesn't mean we can't still do our plan. Elizabeth's shoes + Spa = Fun Times!!!


The shoe was rolling around in the spa but I didn't get a super good video of it. Sorry!


This is the last video I PROMISE. Really Elizabeth.. reallly.... this is her 3rd time going into the pool.. lol


I would have to say this was a very fun and successful Fun Day. Oh and it helps that Elizabeth had no clue it was coming!! She has always been such a good sport about all the pranks we do even though she always seems to get the really bad ones. Thanks for not firing me for any of the pranks!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment