Thursday, October 21, 2010

Second Prank: Elizabeth's (poor) car

The second prank we did was our first big prank. It took a lot of patience and waiting. We heard stories from Becki about a prank involving shredded paper in a vehicle. Well we decided this would be our first BIG prank on Elizabeth. It took us awhile to save all of the shredded paper and when we finally decided to do the prank it was a last minute decision so we didn't get a lot of pictures. We saved up 5-6 bags of shredded paper. Instead of throwing reports away we no longer needed we were shredding them. I'm not talking the long shreds of paper either we are talking super tiny square pieces of shredded paper. One day during a fun day (or maybe it was a baby shower) we were all at work and Ethan, Sarah and I decided we were doing it. We were able to sneak Elizabeth's keys and get the paper in her car without her knowing what we were doing. We ended up covering her front seat, back seat, (I forget if we did her trunk), we put it in her vents, visor and in her center console. She had shredded paper alllllll over. It's funny because she had to go to Columbus for work so they (as in Michael) had to get her seat cleared off so she could drive there. I find that super funny. Elizabeth was such a good sport though and I made sure to carry my keys in my pocket while I worked after that.



*This is the picture we have of Elizabeth's front seat. Yes the back seat was just as bad!!

The one major thing I remember about this prank was that the day they put the shredded paper in her car we were playing some type of game that divided our whole team into two teams. Becki asked for what we wanted our team names to be and someone who knew about the prank suggested that one of the teams be the Shredders or something. I remember Elizabeth looking across the table and pointing at everyone going "Yeah we are going to Shred you!!" and everyone busted up laughing. Little did she know exactly what she was about to find in her car. I know the reason she went out to her car was because Becki started freaking out saying she had lost her debit card (which at the time was a really believable story to Elizabeth for some reason). Haha how funny her face was when she found out the real reason she had to go to her car! (Posted by: Stacy)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't believe I forgot that. That was super funny when she did that also!! HAHAH

    ReplyDelete