Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FLUBBBBBER!!!!!

Yes, yes you read the title correct... I did indeed say FLUBBER!!! So I walked into work one day and Heathyre was playing with some slimy looking substance. I asked what the heck is that? Heathyre said FLUBBER. We have this group called The Weekend College group who stays with us every other weekend. Well apparently they made flubber in one of their classes that day or maybe just for fun (I really don't remember) and they gave it to us at the desk. We had a lot of fun with that flubber.

Now for a picture of our blue flubber!

*In this picture we put the flubber on the desk near the edge and it just slowly started to go over the side of the desk. We decided to see how far it would go after that.

*Well it never broke and it made it all the way to the floor!! :)




*So this video is showing how after a couple days flubber becomes bouncy. Yes, I enjoyed bouncing the flubber on the wall. It really doesn't take much to keep me entertained!!

No comments:

Post a Comment